Friday, September 17, 2010

Booby traps


This picture is of a desk in my office that has been empty for months. A little while back, we decided to start storing our pop cans in the shelves above the desk. We filled one side while it was taped closed, and started filling the other with guide wires keeping the cans from filling. It was a team project.

Last week, we found out we would be housing a guest for a month from the third floor, while that floor is remodeled. (The building is only a year old. Don't ask...) Anyway, we were excited that our little project would finally come to fruition. The new guy moved in Wednesday, I wasn't there, but he eventually opened the drawer, and out came the cans. The guys missed getting the video. It's still pretty funny.

I've been out for a few days, but I found myself in the office at 5:45am this morning to upgrade a server. I went to my desk to grab an anti-static bag that I had in my cupboard, opened the thing up, and out came all the cans. It was pretty loud. I was pretty tired, and the only thing I could think was "where did they put my stuff?" I opened the other door, and out came another pile of cans. I must be stupid or something. It's funnier now that I am much more awake, I wish I had a video of one of the two events.

No comments: