Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!

Well, I think it's finally here, for better or for worse. We have a lot of things for the girls to open. I hope they don't get too crazy. I wanted to get them some comic books, but it looks liek they are remodeling the comic book store.

Kate: Justice League Unlimited
Mary: Scooby Doo Adventures
Emma: Donald Duck

Any way, they will have to settle for what they have, it should keep them busy. Santa is bringing them the Narnia audiobooks on CD, and some Little Caesar's gift certificates. Hopefully they enjoy those.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Monday. There is no work, I took yesterday off, and I am getting a little bored. Maybe something will come up tomorrow.

Anyway, if there are any of you out there reading this, Merry Christmas to you.

1 comment:

jjp said...

The comic book store moved about a month ago,by the way. They were all out of those comics, they got wiped out for Christmas.