Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Need to generate some interest in this blog

So I need to start some interest in the blog. Maybe it would help if I would update it more often. Maybe it would help if I actually posted something interesting.

We rented 'Revenge of the Sith' tonight. It was by far the best of the '1st 3'. (It probibly still doesn't touch "Empire Strikes back"). I know probibly is spelled probably, but it bugs enough people that I keep doing it. It's like when I go to Buger King, and order the Whopper and tell them to hold the mustard. I know there is no mustard on the Whopper, but it's fun to see their (over)reaction when I do it.

Anyhow, we started using one of those $1 for 1 night rental units. (Not RedBox, no need to get McDonalds excited...) Overall, we think it's a great deal.

No comments: