Friday, August 27, 2010

Cordless Drill

For my birthday, I was given a couple of gift cards. I ended up buying a Black and Decker cordless drill. It seemed ok, I used it for a few things, I liked being able to change the torque settings on the drill for what I was using it for.

I had problems with charging the drill. The charger plugged into the handle of the drill, but there was no indicator if the charge was going, done, or anything.

After the initial use, I set it aside of a month. Then I went to use it again, and the thing was mostly out of charge. I tried charging it again after it was all the way discharged, and couldn't seem to get it charged.

I ended up returning the thing back to the store. No use having a cordless drill that didn't have any power.

I can't seem to find too many complaints about that particular drill online, but I am not so sure I want to try that one again. I am still sort of in the market for a cordless drill, I am sure it's on the list somewhere. Anyone out there got a cordless drill recommendation?

No comments: