Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The calmest baby in the world

Noel is now 2 weeks old. She had a checkup today, and has just about regained her birth weight. She has also grown nearly 2 inches. (I've been telling people that she eats like a Payne...)

If you look carefully at this picture, you can see that she also has a heat vision power, like some of her sisters before her...

She seems to tolerate noise fairly well. I think the volume level in the house went down for the first week, but went back to 'normal' since. Some of Noel's siblings just don't have a volume control on them. Or a mute button.

She likes to sleep on her side. She also likes to kick her blankets off. Maybe she just gets too hot. If she can, she will wedge herself against one of the sides of whatever she is laying on. In general, she's a really calm baby. We hardly hear a peep out of her, unless she is hungry or bored. She also has a slow burn. Having said that, last week she gave me a look that I know I have given other people before. The look of "don't you dare bother me." I backed off...

We will try to remember to take some pictures here and there. No promises.

No comments: