Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween

I never got around to posting Halloween pictures from this year. Here they are:


Dr. Who. I had jelly babies in my pocket, and feed them to the kids while we walked around the neighborhood. More than knew what the costume was. (Maybe a dozen.) That exceeded my expectations. I'm thinking about going back to Beaker next year...


Kate was Athena, or Hera, or Artemis, or something. I have forgotten. It was two weeks ago, and I had to fill my head with HPUX information again 10 days ago. There was a buffer overflow, I lost some things.


I thought I would win the prize for "most obscure costume" in the family this year. I was wrong. That prize went to Mary. She was a character in the Young Adult book series she read. I hear it went over good at school, but most of the people whose house we visited didn't really know what she was.


Superman. We had problems with the curl that day.


Dorothy. As far as I know, this year, there wasn't the same confusion regarding Emma's costume as previous years...


Ruth was a princess. Just a princess, she would say.


Lily was a princess. As we went out that night, she started saying "Princess of the World", then "Princess of the Universe". By the end of the night, she had a whole back story ready for anyone who would listen. I think that's why Ruth kept saying "Just a princess"...

No comments: