Saturday, December 13, 2008

mp3 player

2 weeks ago, Tara was telling me she wanted to find a relatively inexpensive mp3 player for her niece, and wanted me to watch slickdeals to see if one came. 30 minutes later, a deal for an mp3 player popped up.

The mp3 player was $11 with free shipping. I didn't really read the description, I just saw that it was a refurbished 1GB mp3 player and ordered it.

The thing came today, and it ended up being a 1GB Sansa mp3 player, with FM tuner, kind of like Tara's 2GB mp3 player, but newer, with a color screen. We loaded some music on it for her, then I noticed the thing had a microSD slot. I pulled the microSD card out of my phone, and the mp3 player synced the music that was on it. I wonder what we will find in the next 12 days for Brianna for Christmas... (Just kidding.)

If I had been playing attention to what I was actually ordering, I might have ordered a few of these mp3 players. buy.com is not selling these anymore. I guess I will need to wait to see if they ever come up again...

No comments: