Friday, August 26, 2005

The Stake Clerk works in the same department as me, his office is right upstairs from mine. He came up to me, (knowing about the calling) to see if I had talked to the Stake President yet. It turns out that he doesn't wear suits to the Stake meetings, and the old Stake Executive Secretary didn't wear a suit either. It looks like I don't need to go out and buy a new suit after all, the one I have should be sufficient. I still have to find out if this means I have to sit on the stand during Stake Conference...

The nurse from the doctor's office called this evening. On top of everything else, she said that I have mono, too. I guess I really had an excuse to be tired. Now I am at the point of being more sleepy than tired. I don't feel out and out exhausted at this point.

Next week is a busy one. The first day of school is Monday, we are hoping to finally have acceptable performance in our web environment for the first of school. I for one am keeping my fingers crossed.

The Peoplesoft team has finally decided to tune their environment. (I have only been telling them for 6 months that they needed to.) A consultant will be in Monday for the week working with them. I hope this finally puts the issue to rest and gets them so they stop freaking out about things. Mostly, I hope they stop blaming the HW or OS for their problems.

No comments: