Monday, December 20, 2010

New family rule - "Don't water the fake Christmas tree"

This morning early, Ruth and Lily had one or more cups of water (we suspect more), of which one or more got spilled (we suspect more) by Lily and or Ruth (we suspect both) into or near (I suspect into) one of our Christmas trees.  Tara called me this morning explaining that there was a large puddle of water over there, and all the presents the Grandma and Grandpa Payne brought were soaked.

We ended up opening these presents tonight with the girls, I hope they don't get any bright ideas in a day or two.  All the presents ended up being ok, lots of boxes were wet...

Lily and her giraffe puzzle
Kate and a new reading light
Adam and trucks
Mary and a bracelet weaving kit
Emma and a wooden dragon sculpture - some assembly required.
Ruth and a crocodile game
And finally, my Mom made all the kids sweaters.  The girls really like them...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Uh-huh, I think they had a method to their madness.... thanks for taking a picture of them wearing their sweaters.... they look great! I hope they enjoy them.

Candice McWhorter said...

I have been looking for one of those croc games EVERYWHERE. She must have magic skills. Love the sweaters!