Sunday, August 07, 2011

Problems with comments on this blog

It looks like Blogger has an issue with comments on blogs for some users. I had someone tell me a couple of weeks ago that they tried to make a comment, but something happened afterwards and it didn't work. Tara tried tonight, and it didn't work, either.

I was using the "embedded comments form" layout, and it looked like it was blocking Tara from making comments in IE, but not Firefox. It looks like it's a known issue that blogger is working on. I changed my comment method to do a pop up window for comments, I hope that doesn't offend too many people out there. (I know there are a few of you out there that are offended by pop up windows...)

Anyway, sorry to those that tried to comment and couldn't. Carry on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5

Anonymous said...

random iPhone comment.