Saturday, August 06, 2011

Restaurant Review

Chen's Noodle House
Orem, Utah

It has been a while since we went to a restaurant that we hadn't been to for a while. There is a little Chinese place behind the mall in Orem that hides behind a tire store. When we drive past it, I think we should stop there someday, until the other day, we never had.

We went, I didn't know what 'noodle house' really meant, but it turned out the place is a Chinese restaurant, much like many others around here, except this one has big windows and lets in plenty of light. (I am not sure why most Chinese restaurants around here are in places with no windows, except for the fact that the rent in those places must be low.)

Anyway, the food was pretty good. Our waitress tried fairly hard to be helpful, even though I was being a tiny bit difficult when ordering. (I got the Kung Pao Chicken, but was tempted to get their Seafood Soup, maybe next time...) The food was pretty good, not too sweet, not too greasy, and mine had lots of fresh vegetables in it. I didn't taste tons of preservatives that you sometimes taste. I thought it was pretty good.

All in all, the food was pretty good, and not too expensive. It's a place to stop at again someday.

2 comments:

jjp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

test