Monday, July 07, 2008

Puzzles

Ruth wouldn't go to bed this evening, Tara brought her out to do some puzzles on the hope that Emma would go to sleep.  (This didn't work, by the way...)  After a few puzzles, I got out a 500 piece puzzle we hadn't done yet thinking maybe Ruth would get bored. 




Ruth helped for a little while, then went back to her puzzles.  Kate showed up, and helped out until she got tired.  After 4 or 5 hours, I finally finished, and found I was missing a piece.  I think one of the helpers walked off with one.  That's not so bad, but on a puzzle like this, the last hour is a colorblind sieve of Eratosthenes, while I try to figure out where all the blue pieces are supposed to go.  It wasn't as bad on this puzzle as it is on some of the ones I have done.

1 comment:

fren_ace said...

it seems like it's interesting puzzle