Thursday, July 03, 2008

Restaurant Review

Last night, Tara and I went to a ballgame with Kirk and Midge, before the game we went to McGrath's Fish House for dinner.  Tara got the sampler plate, I got fish tacos.

I thought the fish in the tacos would come out crispy, but it turned out that they baked it in a ton of butter.  On top of the fish, they had coleslaw with something else in it.  (It may just have been fancy pants coleslaw.)  The taco ended up being very buttery and a little bit hard to eat.  I don't recommend them.  Tara's favorite on the sampler platter was the crab cakes.

I've been to this restaurant before, I have had several different fishes, they were good, but just wasn't impressed with the fish tacos.  Back in the day, I used to enjoy the Marionberry pie there, but I couldn't talk Tara into it last night...

No comments: