Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wii Decathalon

Tonight I took back the 3 of the 4 first place entries I was missing in the decathlon by setting world record times in the single sculls, 110m hurdles, and javelin throw. This gives me a nearly a perfect score. I just have the 4x100 meter race to work on. Tara believes I should be disqualified in the competition, that I somehow have an artificial advantage over my competitors.

We'll see what happens when the drug tests come back. I need to start recruiting people to come over and play again, we only have about 5 or 6 weeks left in the competition, still plenty of time to play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! How did it go? I am a 6th grade teacher and I have an actitity period to cover. Teachers are to bond with the kids. So, we can offer anything like knitting, intermurals, history through film, etc. What suggestions do you have for using your great Wii Decathalon idea in hte classroom? How did you make the spreadsheet on google docs?

jjp said...

You could teach them about the history of the olympics, and the history of each sport. Then let them compete. Google docs is all about spreadsheets and documents, and has a "publish" feature.