Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New campaign

Today was Municipal Primary Elections here. We had a primary in our City council district. The guy I voted for didn't move on to the general election. I'm not sure I care to vote for either of the two that are left. *Maybe* they will give me a reason in the next 2 months, but I'm not holding my breath. The incumbent decided to not run, which was too bad, because my motto would have been "Vote the bums out!" At least I can still use it in four years... (I don't understand why the City Council has argued with each other so much over the years. Just get along, and get to work!)

Tara and I ran some errands this evening, when we came back, Ruth had started a campaign of his own. She didn't use Twitter or Facebook, and does not have a blog, so she had to resort to putting up posters all over the house:

"I Want My Jacket"

"Ruth's lost Jean Jacket. Jean Jacket Ya"

"Ruth's Lost Jacket"

"I Love My Jacket"

"The Lost Jacket - Tues July 12 2011"
We assume Ruth had help with this one.

"The Lost Jean Jacket"

"My Lost Jean Jacket"

I vaguely remember a jean jacket. I do not know where it is. I don't even know if it would fit Ruth if I were able to find it. If anyone out there knows the location of Ruth's jean jacket, could you let us know? Also, Ruth appears to need a hobby...

No comments: