Sunday, October 28, 2012

meh. and ouch.

I haven't posted this week, mostly because I have spent the week sitting in the chair, with my arm strapped into an ice machine. I'm not really up to speed at all yet, I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, I hope to get a different cast then. I had to go back in this week, my thumb was bruising all the way up it, I needed to make sure it wasn't dying. Turns out it wasn't half dead, just really ugly. 

I am off the heavy pain killers now, which is both good and bad. I have only got about a day and a half worth of work in this past week, and want to try to get a little more in this week if I can. Tara leaves Thursday for a trip to Oklahoma, then things could get interesting. :) 

More some other time. For your viewing picture, here is what got done: (two screws were from before, they had broken and were embedded, so he left them in...


No comments: