Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Progress?

Progress may be happening.  I went to the doctor today, he was happy with the way things looked in my wrist, took the stitches (20 of them) out, and put it in a hard cast.  I had to wait ffor over an hour in the waiting room, I was there so long, I almost ordered room service.

Hard cast means my fingers are fully free, and in the next day or so, I might be able to get the swelling down.  The doctor also got me more pain killers so I might be able to sleep more than three or four hours a night.  They also want me to stay out of the sling at this point, so that I don't start having problems with my elbow.

No such thing as a carbonite cast, and it will be casted for a couple of months.  I could have gotten bright yellow.  What do you think about my color choice?


No comments: