Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Another clean bill of health

I went for a follow up with my hand surgeon today.  He took another X-ray, and decided the wrist looks great now.  Looks like a single bone, with a big strip of metal and screws in it.  He was pretty happy with it.

He doesn't want to see me again.  Well, he said he did, because he kind of likes to follow surgeries this big, but he said he would be ok if I didn't come back at all, because it means things are good.  Maybe we'll pass on the street and say hello.

I've gotten enough motion and strength back, that he's happy to let me go without any 'formal' physical therapy.  It's not my first time around the block, after all.

Good news for the beginning of the year.  Still waiting on the news from the car I backed into on Saturday, but that's 2012 baggage...

No comments: