Wednesday, September 12, 2012

facebookicide

I've thought about quitting facebook a few times this year.  Mostly just bored with it.  It was interesting to connect with people at first, but I don't interact with most of those people I had as friends there, really.  A few, yes, most, no.  Many of those I interact with there I interact in other places with these days.  Like real life, for one.

Anyway, I decided to stay.  A month ago, I pared down my friend list by 150 people or so.  cleaned things right up.  Mostly people I hadn't heard of/from in years.  Then many more years before that.

Now, Kate's turned 13.  She's on facebook.  Guess I will stay, if nothing else than to keep an eye on her from time to time.  I don't play games on facebook anymore, I don't say too much, but I'm there.  Anyone find any clever uses for facebook lately?  Anyone else thinking about quitting facebook?

Since I am sticking around, here are some statistics about my existence there:


No comments: