Monday, September 10, 2012

Return of the blog!

It's been a while, I think it's time to get cracking here.  It's not that I haven't had things to say, it's that I've kept myself too busy to say them.  (More on that later.)  8 posts so far in 2012 doesn't really fully capture what's been going on around here this year...

I have a pile of posts to make tonight, you aren't getting them all at one time, and quite possibly not in chronological order.  I will be releasing one post a day at 6:47am, until I run out of steam.  We'll see how it goes.  I have some things I want to get done in the next month or so, including quite possibly a sweet Halloween costume for a nine year old, so this thing will serve as a bit of some motivation to get my rear end off the couch...

Stay tuned.  Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, 'why 6:47am?' - it's because the number 647 is prime... Once a math nerd, always a math nerd.

3 comments:

Tara said...

But who knew the math thing would come out in so many areas of your life. It's amazing really...and kind of cool.

Anonymous said...

I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.

Anonymous said...

This article is presently what did you say? I need, thank you.