Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Cookie recipients - week 1

I decided that since I can't have any Christmas sweets, everyone else should. On Sunday evening, I made a pile of cookies and stuff. (Cream puffs, several cookies, brownie cupcakes, that sort of thing. I didn't take any pictures, so you just have to take my word for it, sorry. Tara was the taste tester, I don't know how any of it tasted...) I had enough stuff for 12 plates, everyone got to pick 2 families to deliver to. Monday night, the girls drew pictures on Christmas cards, and we went out delivering.

This week's recipients, in no particular order: (Mostly so we don't forget and deliver again later in the month...)

  • Christensen
  • Pyles
  • Johnson
  • Rencher
  • Pickett
  • Egbert
  • Pope
  • Fromm
  • Harper
  • Morales
  • Hunt
  • Kovacs

2 comments:

Tara said...

The perils of being the taste tester is that if something is bad you have to taste. John accidentally made some cookies with some rancid shortening and they were bad!! After throwing up a few times and clearing the house of the smell it all turned out all right.

jjp said...

I was hoping to leave that little detail out...