Saturday, May 02, 2009

The best laid plans...

Today I was going to rent a transit and do a survey of the yard for the building plans. I woke up to rain. I don't know where the rain came from, but it definitely was not on the forecast 3 days ago when I last looked. I think my parents brought it with them. The days I least liked framing houses was the slightly colder rainy days when we were working outside. I don't think I will be doing the survey today, it is pouring out there.

Today is free comic book day. Sounds like a good excuse to get the girls to clean their rooms again.

I might get a haircut this afternoon, if Sid is still up to it. From what I can tell, he is supervising the giant rummage sale over at the girls school. He might be too tired to deal with my head after.

There is always laundry to do...

No comments: