Sunday, December 06, 2009

Cookies - Tara stops 'Evil John' - And more

I'm making cookies right now, for our traditional Christmas cookie plates that we give out this time of year, mostly to people from church. So far I have only come up with sugar cookies and peanut butter cookies, nothing fancy yet today.

I do have some extracts I might try to find something to make from, I have raspberry, cherry, almond, and mint extracts. I wanted to get the imitation run extract, just to make a batch of cookies from it and see who from church comes up and says "those were the best tasting cookies I have ever had!" Tara stopped me.

Any suggestions this year?

Also, Drew just gave me three bottles of wing sauce. I think it might be time to go to town on some homemade beef on weck and wings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we will take a delivery in Brooklyn.