Sunday, December 06, 2009

Mary's Baptism


Mary got baptized yesterday. She was very excited that so many family members could be there. She asked me for 10 minutes if I saw Missy, who was sitting next to my Dad with a different hairstyle...

I don't know what else to say about it, there were 11 total kids getting baptized, so it was kind of crazy at the church. I spent some time thinking about what I would say in the confirmation, but nothing I really thought about ended up in the blessing. I hope it was ok.

After the baptism and confirmation, we all went to Chuck-A-Rama for lunch. We ended up beating a majority of the 'Saturday morning baptism crowd' there. (My Mom and Dad paid for us, thanks by the way.) We didn't get a big giant table all together, I ended up sitting next to 3 of the kids, Drew ended up getting Lily and Ruth with Anson. Maybe I should have thought that all the way through better, but I think they behaved themselves...

No comments: