Friday, December 25, 2009

Game time - Where I lose mostly everything I play...

Last week we had a work Christmas party at a cabin up Springville canyon. We took a Wii up there. I lost at MarioKart, Bowling, and some other thing, but beat Karl at fencing. Tara and I played horse at the basketball court up there, Tara beat me by several letters.

Two days ago the Garretts invited us over to play Cash Flow. That was an interesting game. It ended up that four of the five of us were in a position at the end to win. Jared won, and seemed pretty happy about it in the end.

Today Tara and I played "Star Trek Scene It?", which she got for Christmas. I won, but only by a little. It was answers to questions about the Star Trek movies that did Tara in. (Tara is watching the first episode of the original series right now to start getting caught up so we can play again. Good thing she's got the Roku box now.)

We also played Ticket to Ride, the 1910 expansion, which I got today. The bigger cards are easier to use, that's for sure. Tara won the game by 12 points, she was able to get more trains down than I was...

Maybe I'll race the girls in MarioKart tomorrow, just to prop up my ego a bit.

No comments: