Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mystery Dad

The primary at church today did a mystery dad thing today where the dads answered some questions, then the questions were read to the kids, and they had to guess who the dad was.

In younger sharing time, they had me pegged right away.

"This dad has six kids."

Lily: "My dad has six kids!"

"This dad grew up in Buffalo New York."

Lily: "My dad grew up in Buffalo New York!"

"This dad has a rabbit."

Lily: "My dad has a rabbit!"

"This dad is the Stake executive secretary."

Then they asked Lily if she wanted to guess. She went right into a story about how the rabbit was really Kate's. Then they asked Ruth to guess, she guessed it was me.

For the Older sharing time, I decided to mix things up a bit. I had them say that I had more kids than the last dad. I grew up East of here. I didn't have any pets that I took care of. I owned a truck with four tires.

Somehow the older kids figured out it was me, right away...

No comments: