Thursday, June 17, 2010

Restaurant Review

Taco Riendo
Provo

This place opened a while back in the little place that used to be Wingers, then was an Indian food place for about 3 1/2 weeks. I think they moved from somewhere else in town, but I wouldn't know where, because I've never been to the place before.

I had a churrizo burrito, Tara had the Chimichanga special. My burrito was pretty good, and big. It came out very hot, and was full of food. Nothing else too it, I guess they figure a good burrito can sit by itself on a plate, unlike other places that hide it in lettuce or whatever.

Tara liked her Chimichanga, it was nice a crispy, not too greasy. The thing had some sort of guacamole on it that Tara really liked.

We are both full for under $12, so how can you complain?

No comments: