Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Mmm. Fried food...

Things I fried and ate tonight:
  • French Fries - freshly cut from the potato
  • Sausage
  • Pickles
  • Onion Rings - found a fantastic recipe the other day. Not too much batter, very tasty. You could make a living off those.
  • Mozzarella cheese stick
  • A couple of frozen green beans, but I didn't like them all that much and stopped.

I also tried to fry a colby jack cheese stick, but it didn't work so well. It kind of just boiled off itself and burned up. I don't know if I just got lucky on the first cheese stick or what.

I thought about also frying bell pepper strips, but didn't and after decidign I was full, I thought about all the onions in the garden that I could have fried...

1 comment:

BabyoverBroadway said...

pass over your onion ring recipe. sounds good.