Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wii Mario Kart Grand Prix - Mid Circuit Standings

Well, here we are, at the mid point of our Summer 2010 Mario Kart Wii Grand Prix. I think this is the first week Tara didn't say anything about the course difficulty. (Don't tell her about this next week being the Gold Mine course...) This week was the first week that Lily actually finished her race.

The kids seem to enjoy the weekly ritual. I think Lisa and Dave also seem to like it, they have been blowing our times out of the water, week after week. I am sure that given enough time each week, I could best their times, but I don't have that much time...

The mid point standings

Lisa - 47 points
Dave - 47 points
John - 41 points
Kate - 35 points
Tara - 28 points
Mary - 27 points
Emma - 20 points
Ruth - 14 points
Lily - 10 points

And Adam? He enjoys it too:

No comments: