Thursday, July 01, 2010

Restaurant Review

Maria Bonita
Orem Utah

We had a recommendation for this place given from someone we know, who thinks it's one of the best Mexican places around.  The food was good, the service was kind of slow, but I think that was because we didn't speak Spanish.  From what I could tell, those that spoke Spanish didn't have any problems getting their order in fast and getting their food...

Anyhow, Tara had their normal combo plate.  (The plates were huge...)  I got the Pancho Villa plate, but they should have called it the Sancho Panza plate, because you'd have to be crazy to eat the entire thing in one sitting.  It had a platter with a secondary plate as well.  I tried to eat it all, but it bested me, I had to save my burrito for later.

Anyway, the food was good, not too expensive, and you won't walk away hungry.  Worth a stop if you find yourself up that direction.

No comments: