Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Getting to school on time

We my have discovered the secret to getting the girls to school on time. Late last week, we got the letter notifying us that we qualified for reduced price lunch. Lunch is 40 cents, breakfast is 30 cents. Not a bad deal at all.

On Friday, all three girls were up and ready to go to school 30 minutes early so they could eat breakfast. Kate and Mary had french toast sticks, Emma had cereal. This morning, Emma was up at 6:45am to get ready for school so she can have breakfast there. Amazing.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that some subset of my kids are easily motivated by food. I need to figure a way to get them to think they can eat breakfast at church. Our problems would be over.

1 comment:

BabyoverBroadway said...

you could just cook breakfast at church. would that work?