Thursday, September 25, 2008

Restaurant Review

Thai Thani
Orlando Florida

We all went off looking for a specific restaurant for dinner on Thursday night. (I think we were looking for a Korean place.) We ended up getting tired of looking by the time we got near SeaWorld, and ate at a place called Thai Thani. The restaurant had all kinds of decorations inside, the menu was clear to point out that any decoration could be purchased. We did not buy the big golden arch.

One of the spicy dishes on the menu was Phad Bai Kapow. They also had a Red, a Green, and a Yellow Curry on the menu. I asked the waitress what the differences in the curries was, she said the yellow curry was an Indian curry, and the Green curry was the true Thai curry. Tara ordered the Green curry and enjoyed it.

I asked the waitress what the Phad Bai Kapow was kind, she said "KA-POW" while swinging her fist. How can you not order a dish with a description like that? Russ and I both ordered it.

Each dish could be ordered "Medium Mild", "Medium", "Hot", "Thai Hot", or "Firehouse". I got "Hot", but could have gone up to "Thai Hot", really.

I thought the meal was very tasty. The service was very good, and I think we all had a good time.

No comments: