Monday, September 22, 2008

Traveling to Orlando

We flew out to Orlando on Southwest. When we checked in with the airline, the guy didn't ask for Id or anything. He didn't weigh our luggage to see if we were over the limit. I guess it was too early in the morning for him.

We had a stop in the Denver airport. We went over to the McDonalds for lack of a better option. Their Visa machines stopped working as we ordered. After my 3rd try swiping my card, I paid cash. People around us were getting fired up about it, and I didn't want to be in the middle of a mob. The breakfast burrito I had was kind of weird. I don't think I will try it again.

I slept on the plane a lot. I missed both beverage services. It was absolutely pouring down rain when we got to Orlando. The rain didn't stop until after dark. As I expected, the rental car place gave us a full size car for a mid size price. (I reserved a mid size, but they didn't have any of those on the Emerald club aisle, so we got a full size.)

After we got into the house, we went over to Walmart to stock up. We got a foam pad for our bed, the bed wasn't all the comfortable before the $15 pad. Tara saw DDR2 for the Wii, we got that also. (She played plenty of DDR during the week.)

No comments: