Saturday, September 27, 2008

Restaurant Review

Buffalo Wild Wings
Orlando Florida

Jonathan, Amber, Tara, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. I think Jonathan was kind of skeptical at first, especially when we could not find the place. He didn't like digging into his wings for the chicken meat. I talked him into getting boneless wings, and going from there.

I ordered "Wild" and "Hot" wings. Jonathan tried the Mango Habenero and something else. Tara tried the Spicy Garlic and Medium. Mine were pretty good. Next time I go, (and there will be a next time) I plan to try the "Blazin'" flavor. I hear it's pretty hot. (We need a Wild Wings by us.)

We played the trivia game they had there. We were slowing raising the national daily ranking of the restaurant.

I think I made a believer out of Jonathan. He had something (even if minor) to say about every place we went, but there were no complaints at all about Buffalo Wild Wings. I certainly didn't have any complaints.

No comments: