Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Restaurant Review

Smokehouse

We have been to the smokehouse before, yesterday I got a $25 off $35 at the Smokehouse, and $10 off another place all for $3.90 from restaurants.com.

We got the sampler platter, which is 5oz of brisket, 5oz of pulled pork, 5oz of BBQ chicken, and a half rack of ribs, and includes 4 sides. Turns out they were all out of ribs, and substituted brisket instead. She brought out the food, there was a lot of brisket there.

I got chips and mashed potatoes, and used the mashed potatoes as a dip for the chips. It's pretty good that way. I think next time we have Ruffles in the house, I need to make garlic/horseradish mashed potatoes to use as a dip.

I wish I could make hush puppies like they do. At this point, it might have to wait until I get a new fryer, mine is starting to lose it's heating power.

Anyhow, Smokehouse is good, it's great at $25 off...

No comments: