Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Statue Game

Yesterday afternoon we went to the credit union to sign the paperwork for our refi. We had Emma, Ruth, Lily, and Adam with us, which could have gone either way. They were either going to be good as gold or tear the place apart.

At one point, I told them to try to stand at the window of the room we were in and try to make all the people out in the lobby think they were statues. I don't know what Emma was doing when I was not looking at her, but any time I looked, she stayed perfectly still. Every time Tara looked at Ruth, Ruth made a gargoyle face at her, and sort of stayed still.

I think I will have to remember the statue game. It seemed to worked surprisingly well.

Oh yeah, I sent out for bids on the house last night and today. We will see what comes back.

No comments: