Monday, February 01, 2010

Less computer time for kids

Some of the girls have been a little computer crazy lately. Most mornings I come in and Ruth is on the computer playing games. I'm not sure some mornings how long she has been at it.

The other day I got tired of listening to them fight over the computer all the time, and not listing to us. I changed the password to their account on the computer. That seems to work better than anything else. (We tried turning the thing off, but they just turn it back on...)

Anyhow, no fighting over the computer the last couple of days. Not too much whining about it, either, although they might have just gotten it all out of their systems before I came home today.

Adam's up tonight, about 20 minutes ago got quiet over by the computer desk. The boy won't walk, but when I went to see what he was doing, he was standing up at the computer desk, using the mouse trying to get the computer to work. That's my boy. I was too slow to get a picture, he jumped down when I asked him what he was doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we just taught our 2 year old the difference between right click and left click