Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Travels of the Incredible Hulk"

I've been working my way through the episodes of "The Incredible Hulk" on Netflix. (When Tara's not around) It quickly became apparent that they were just picking random places for the Hulk to go, really, if you assume they were going in chronological order.

Tonight I started plotting his travels. I'm only half way through the second season, that's as far as the map goes so far. For a while, I was getting google maps to follow roads, but it freaked out after about a dozen or so routes, and I ended up having to do straight lines instead. I also had to guess some of the places he went, since some of the episodes weren't exactly specific about it.

I'll keep the map updated as I watch, in case you are interested...


View Travels of "The Incredible Hulk" in a larger map

3 comments:

Scott said...

I wonder if he'll make it to Utah?

Anonymous said...

in what order did he go these places and why not more in the midwest?

rob

jjp said...

That was my point. Doesn't seem to be any particular order. He was all over the place.

Maybe he spent more time in the Midwest in season 3...