Saturday, May 08, 2010

Not a large rodent, not a small mammal

Last week I bought a new set of clippers. My old set of clippers, if you recall, fell to pieces several months ago while I was trying to cut my hair.

Last week I gave me and Adam a haircut. I think I did a better job than last time. Today Emma started pestering me about getting her haircut. She wanted me to do it.

We didn't get before and after pictures, but the four younger girls have much shorter hair now. (Kate's not home.) They seem to like it ok, their hair goes to about an inch below their ears. (Since I've got no skill, they all got the same kind of haircut.)


The result? A small rug's worth of hair. In the last two weeks, the clipper set has paid for itself already.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh, my gosh! Step away from the girls when you have clippers in your hands! Repeat after me, "I am not, not, a skilled or licensed hair cutting professional for young girls."