Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ankle update

Last Friday was the day that medically I was authorized to stop wearing the boot for my ankle, not that I wore it much in the week before that.

Things are going ok, I went over to the waterpark the last two days to walk back and forth in the wave pool. (While the waves were not there.) My left calf had gotten incredibly tight during the past ten days or so, walking in the pool lets me streach far enough that the calf is starting to get loosened up some. It's almost all the way calmed down at this point. Yesterday coming home from the place my foot had the worst cramp ever from walking I guess, today my ankle is pretty sore, so I might take tomorrow off andd not go over there.

The ankle still hurts a bit walking around, mostly on the outside of the thing. The doctor said if I could get the pain down to a point that it was localized, he would shoot it would cortizone to try to get the rest of it cleared up. If anywhere ends up being that spot, it would be the outside of the ankle.

All in all, it is a lot better than it was a month ago...

No comments: