Tuesday, June 23, 2009

T-minus 22 days

Not a lot to say about today's effort, here is what I've got.

The back door is gone. You see here a wool blanket and a sheet of plywood serving as a door. The plywood is mailed up there, no going in and out tonight...

Interesting thing about the back room - The header for the door is really an I-beam. It looks like it might extend all the way across the wall. I know where I am going in an earthquake...

The windows and door were delivered this morning. Installation starts at 8am tomorrow morning. Hopefully they can take care of the door first...

That's all for now. I don't think that I will really get to anything else tonight, my ankle is kind of sore, and I need to get things done for work. If I do get to anything, it will be putting in more insulation in the new bedrooms.

No comments: