Tuesday, June 09, 2009

So much for the vacation...

Tara and I have been at a hotel in town the past couple of days, Missy has been watching the kids. Tara wanted some quiet time before she spends a month in Buffalo with them. Someone at church called it a "Stay-cation." We had Missy scheduled to watch the kids because we were supposed to go to Martin's Cove this week with the Stake Youth conference, but I can't walk properly right now, we figured it would be a shame to waste a perfectly good babysitter...

I still went to work, I am protecting what little vacation I have for the trip. Tara has been enjoying the freedom and the quiet.

Anyhow, yesterday Kate got sick, and threw up all over the back room. (Not all over, but it was a mess.) We got called, and came home to clean it up. Then we left again. Today Steve called, Missy had gotten really sick last night, he drove down. I came home from work, I will watch the kids, working from home. (If I don't get a lot of hours, I can at post sick time, watching kids. I have a little sick time accrued...)

Tara is going to continue to stay on her stay-cation. The hotel is already paid for, she might as well enjoy it...

No comments: