Friday, July 24, 2009

Still not ready for a full compliment of children...

Today felt kind of like a Saturday. It's a holiday from work today, which meant I still had a lot to do, but it was all done at home. And it was work on the house. I just didn't have to post a vacation day, which I am pretty sure I am out of right now. Lily came home with me for the afternoon, she seemed to enjoy being back in "her home" as she called it.


The hallway to the back bedroom is very nearly complete. I moved in the other dressers today and the laundry hamper. It fits just the way I pictured it in my head when we started. As you can see, the blinds are also up, which I am sure the neighbors are grateful for. (5 other windows still need blinds...)


Drew came over and painted the dress closet. While he was painting, Lily was watching, and creeping closer and closer until she got paint on her hands.


I put the medicine cabinet up in the main bath, and electrical covers. That room is almost done as well.


Adam is expressing his displeasure right this very minute with being put to bed.


I set Lily up with a table and stool to eat her dinner in the pantry. Almost like having a padded cell...


Yesterday this was a total mess. Today it is all cleaned up and ready to go. Took a while, but it is done. And there were no sparks or shocking involved.

I decided to add an outlet while I was at it.

We need to hurry, Tara thinks her Dad might be tiring of children. Emma also starts Chinese boot camp on Monday.

No comments: