Thursday, April 26, 2007

Age of Empires

Dad, Dave and Me. (Drew has some sort of ISP issue.)

We played a free for all game, but it appears that Dave and Dad decided it would be a good idea to focus on attacking me first. This was not a bad idea. I assume (and in assuming, placing no blame) this was at least in part because of the attack I made on them last week. (The "shock and awe" attack)

The game took a very long time. Dave revolted, so I saved up my money, and blocked any more city shipments. Then I went after Dave's money sources. (Dave kept coming up with more dudes, I'm not really sure where he got all the money.)

After a while, I ended up driving Dave off the map. Then I paid for a map view, and marched my army around to the back side of Dad's town center. It was all over after that.

No comments: