Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Great Deal!

I just added a new shared item on the right here. It's a deal on sears.com, where you can get a $35 laser level for $15, when you add a 60" tripod to the order. Get this - the tripod is free! I don't know what the deal is, maybe they have overstock issues in their warehouse. Maybe it's the fact that people online have been complaining that the vertical buble eventually dries out. (Their return policy is that all items in the deal need to be returned if you choose to return things. I can see them requiring that when they are giving a free tripod...)

Anyway, on slickdeals, it says something about a $2 screwdriver set. I'm not sure why that's there, it's not part of the deal on sears.com, which you can find listed under the laser level page. I orderd the thing, I should get an email in the next couple of days saying my order is ready to pick up...

The only problem with this is that now I will have no excuse for the 12 pictures in the back room, none of which are level to each other...

No comments: