Friday, April 20, 2007

The Little Giant Ladder


The campus bookstore is currently having a 20% off graduation sale. They have Little Giant Ladders 20% off then another 20% off. (36%, not 40%..) I'm not sure what compelled the bookstore to start carrying the ladders, but they do.

I went and got one this evening. Tomorrow I plan to clean out the rain gutters. Hard to say what I'll do with it after that, but finishing Tara's closet is a good candidate.

I needed to have a ladder of some sort for when I get the playset for the girls. It's a little too big to put together without a ladder, so now the only thing holding me back is the $150 deficit in paying for the thing. (But we are completely on target to be ready to get one on payday. The store had 7 of them in stock yesterday.)

No comments: