Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dinner Benches


I think I just finished the benches for the dinner table. Or at least did as much as these ones will get. Like everything, I have already thought of several different ways I would change these if I started over again, but these will do for now.


Spray paint ended up being a very effective way to paint these things, the paint got all in the little corners and crevices. You can see where the paint soaked in a little, I guess those are the areas that I didn't really get the primer one very well, but I think it gives it character. You can tell it was handmade instead of purchased on the store. (Not sure if that is a good thing, but they are only the second and third benches I have ever made, so I will take it.)

I took a roast out of the freezer tonight so we can have a nice Sunday dinner together tomorrow. I just hope I actually can find some time to get dinner made somewhere in there. (We have the last Ward conference for the year tomorrow. Long day expected.)

No comments: