Thursday, November 27, 2008

Leftovers! (It's a 1970's B movie...)

We had a bunch of dinner confirmations yesterday afternoon for Thanksgiving dinner. Tara's parents came over, Drew, Tom, Missy, and Steve all came over.

I hear Adam didn't get mashed potatoes today. I made a little extra in his honor. We had apple pie, made easier by the apple slicer Grandma Oaks send a while back, I was the only one who had a piece, and I only had a small piece. There is plenty of it left, and it is very good. Come on over and have some.

Tom requested banana cream pie. I sent the rest home with him. He liked it, but was unwilling to commit to it being the best banana cream pie he has ever had. Mary and Emma readily committed to it.

There was tons of food, and we have tons of leftovers. Anyone and everyone can stop by for leftovers. Or Leftovers!

No comments: