Friday, November 21, 2008

New gmail themes

Yesterday Gmail rolled out a new feature where you can select themes for your gmail page. I kind of like the change.


This one is called "Planets". I am not sure what planet this is being displayed, but I assume that if you leave the thing on the setting, it will change the background for you from time to time.

This one is called "Ninjas". The ninjas seem a little odd. They annoy me. I won't be using the Ninjas theme...

This one is "Marina" or something like that. It is the 'normal' theme I would pick.

And finally, the funniest of the bunch, a "terminal" theme. It takes me back to my days working the computer room as a student. It would be absolutely perfect if the browser would ring a little bell every time mail came in...

It is also good for stopping people from reading over your shoulder...

No comments: