Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009 goals

This year, the goals are simple:
  • Reduce our family debt by 5 figures. It should be 5 figures lower than right now. I think it is doable, especially where our car and house payments are.
  • Watch more baseball on TV
  • Finish some unfinished projects:
The little path right behind the house. Sorry about the snow. You can't really see the problem with this little path.

The garden wall. Again with the snow.

Our closet.

My 200 puzzle sudoku book. I have only done 40 so far.

Our little closet thing behind the washer and dryer. This is really an unstarted unfinished project. I want to put shelves in. And maybe take the door to Lily's room out.

That thing around the dishwasher. No reason for this to be done.

The shed. It is in bad shape.

The mission journal. Someday this will be done.

Wii games. Not included here, Super Mario Galaxy, which we do not currently own. I am about 90% through both Mario Kart and Star Wars.

No comments: